Husqvarna Lawn Tractor – 22 HP, 46in. Deck, Model# YTH2246
Older model still going strong
I’m a girl who had never owned a lawn tractor until I bought the 2006 Model # YTH2246 Husqvarna Lawn Tractor; that I’ve happily used for the past seven years. It’s been a great tractor with very little maintenance needed, and continues to serve us well season after season.
The current version allows you to mow in reverse, which is a new feature, and has cruise control but otherwise the specs seem essentially the same – thus my decision to add a review; since no others have shared as of yet.
What I like about this model is the power that the 22HP Briggs & Stratton V-Intek V-Twin engine provides. That in combination with the 46″ deck makes quick work out of any mowing job. The automatic transmission with reverse option makes driving it a pleasure, not a chore.
The battery is easy to access (under the padded seat), as is the engine (lift up hood) with a 2.5 gallon fuel capacity. You have headlights to mow in low light, and a trailer hitch for an…
- Husqvarna, Yard Tractor, 22 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin Engine, Pressurized Lubrication System
- HydroGear Automatic Foot Pedal Control Transmission With Cruise Control, 46″, 12 Gauge, Twin Blade Stamped Steel Deck
- 2 Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels, Manual PTO, 11 Gauge, Welded Steel Channel Yard Tractor Frame, Step Thru Design
- 15″ Front & 18″ Rear Tires, 16″ Turning Radius, Cast Iron Front Axle With Grease Zerks, 2.5 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 13″ Padded Seat, Hour Meter, Capable Of Mowing In Reverse Gear, Optional Dual Bin Bagger True Value #114674, Optional Mulch Kit
Description : This attractive lawn tractor has a powerful Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engine and a wide deck to make mowing the lawn an snap. U.S.A. Brakes: Pedal, Cooling: Air, Cutting Height (in.): 1/2-3 1/2, Cutting Width (in.): 46, Blade Engage Control: Yes, Blades (qty.): 2, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 72 3/4 x 34 1/2 x 45, Engine: Briggs & Stratton, Engine Model: V-Twin, Frame Construction: Steel, Deck Construction: Steel, Deck Lift: Yes, HP: 22, Rear Tire Size (in.): 18, Start Type: Electric, Steering Type: Steering wheel, Front Tire Size (in.): 15, Fuel Capacity (gal.): 3, Transmission: Hydrostatic, Turning Radius (in.): 16